Epic Video games has revealed a “real-time” roundup of 2022 Unreal Engine utilization knowledge that displays some nice (however not stunning!) traits and developments from final yr.
Do you know…?
- 73% of Unreal Engine customers at the moment are on UE5
- 2022 noticed a median of 23% development in month-to-month energetic UE customers (in comparison with 2021) – the areas with the most important development had been North America (40%) and Asia (30%)
- Over 50% of next-gen video games introduced are being constructed on UE5
- Unreal Engine has been used on over 500 movie/TV initiatives so far (and there was a 44% enhance from 2021 to 2022)
- There have been 2.6 million MetaHumans created so far
- Over 40 million Quixel belongings have been downloaded so far
Take a look at Epic’s weblog publish for extra particulars and specifics.
Debbie Diamond Sarto is information editor at Animation World Community.